DONATIONS TOTAL: 0$
Please PM me to donate
**If you wish to remain anon, then please state so in your PM**
Minecraft Server IP
SERVER ADMIN: DarkMatterClock
Dear ClockCrew members,
I want to thank you all for everything. I also want to give something back to the crew. I thought about what could I do this year that would not just effect one but effect a couple, even ten? I thought about donating to the site, but then realized that isn't going to do much anyways. We will always have a host, even if this host goes down... a host will pop up. I thought about the ClockCrew radio and thinking about picking up a liscense to allow some people to stream some music on a dedi for the site, but then thought about the money ratio for the liscense and the popularity. It would have been a bad investment. Finally I thought a little harder and looked to something I do as well so I could enjoy it aswell.
I have decided that I am going to purchase a subscription for a Minecraft server for the ClockCrew. It was a hard thing to see the original Minecraft server go down, especially on how awesome people started playing on it and building content. Because it will be a new server, a new oppurtunity it will also be a new world. I will not be having the old world reloaded in here, this is a personal decision to try and help give a level ground for all.
++++About Keeping it going++++
Currently I have arranged for the hosting up until May 2012. I will continue to pay for the hosting until it is deemed that no one is playing anymore. As long as people continue to play I will continue to keep the server up and running.
I am going to start a donations que for keeping the server up, and or expanding the server. This is not going to be a profit scheme donation system. It will be purely towards the cost of maintaining the server, as soon as half the server is paid I will stop the donations. There will be a donations system to see where the current set of donations are at to keep it going. I will match / pay the difference of the donations. Currently the box is 500$ for a 6 month period. Mind you this is fast internet + bandwith + Ram + a nice core. I will only accept donations up to a 250$ threshhold starting in Mid-January. After that point it will be terminated until the bill comes in May to pay for it. I will pay the remained if we hit that threshhold or not.
You will not get perks for donating. The donation is simply that, a donation. There is no requirement to donate, but some people like to help out with costs to keep going. I am not requiring donations. I am not asking for donations. It is simple there to allow people who want to donate to donate to keep it alive. When the time comes for donation oppurtunities I will ensure to update this thread. I will also be giving access to the donation system to keep track to the public, you will be able to view who donates if the user elects.
Merry XMAS and Happy Thanksgiving.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE!
1. No Griefing other players houses/areas. There will not be a protection system in place due to Whitelisting. You will be banned.
2. Chests will be the only items protected. However, do not create chests griefing other players, IE doorways etc.
3. Do no start fires in the trees. If you do, put it out. If there is a fire burning I will check the log and we will have a discussion. No need for stupid resources.
4. Do not Endeman Bug your diamonds. If you have no idea what I am talking about, were good.
5. Item dupes/exploits to get items is fine, as long as its not destructive.
6. TNT is gainable, if you know how to make it. Using it on another players house will result in a suspension/ban.
7. If you invite a guest and they grief you are responsible for the actions of that player
8. No flooding.
9. The spawn point will be a town for the Clockcrew welcome center for anyone who joins. DO NOT BUILD YOUR HOUSE in a 500x500 blook radius at minimum, paths / tunnels / rail ways are fine. However don't clutter the spawn point.
10. Have fun.